Al Yasat Private SchoolIN THIS SECTION
Al Yasat Private School, Abu Dhabi, offers a premium education that prepares young children and students to meet the challenges of today's world. With more than 25 years as an education provider, we are committed to the pursuit of excellence and leadership in our education practice.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children & young people and expects all its employees & volunteers to share this commitment. As we continue to grow, we are looking for qualified, talented, and dedicated candidates to join our team.
Do you think you have the right combination of skills and attitude with a drive to excel in your career? If so, send your profile to
* All employees resident in the UAE are subject to the laws of the United Arab Emirates and the regulations of the Department of Education and Knowledge (ADEK).
DISCLAIMER: Fraud Recruitment Offers
Be aware of fake job offers circulated on behalf of Al Yasat Private School by individuals/entities claiming they are representatives or subsidiaries or under contract with us.
Al Yasat Private School does not:
- Request payment of any kind from prospective candidates for employment or any sort of fees in return for a job at Al Yasat Private School.
- However, sometimes the recruitment process is done through professional recruiting agencies. In such cases, offers are always made directly by Al Yasat Private School and not by any third parties
- Al Yasat Private School will not be responsible for anyone acting on an employment offer not directly made by Al Yasat Private School.
- Our hiring & selection process involves interviews and assessments before any offer is made to a candidate.
- Al Yasat Private School’s Human Resources / Senior Leadership Team corresponds from email addresses with the domain "alyasat-school.com". In case any generic email ID ending with any other domain other than legitimate "alyasat-school.com" while receiving a job offer or interview call, please be alert on the likelihood of this being a fake job offer.
- Al Yasat Private School Human Resources team does not request or require personal documents like bank account details or credit card information as part of the recruitment process.
- Anyone making an employment offer in return for money or another type of gain is not authorised by Al Yasat Private School and is not offering an approved job.
- If you are in doubt or unsure about the source of the job offer, please visit the Career section on Al Yasat Private School website to verify available job vacancies.
If you believe you have been a victim of a recruitment fraud, you are requested to approach the law enforcement departments immediately.